Do you want ultimate freedom in your vocation but struggle to find the right balance between financial upside and freedom of motion? If so, we feel you, and you should read more about this job.
“A” Player Vision:
The SnapAutos Acquisition Specialist is the linchpin position in the ability for SnapAutos to help its dealer clients consistently acquire inventory and produce ROI on a monthly basis. This individual is great on the phones, is proficient in written communication and has a team-player mentality. This individual is a natural at providing world-class guest experiences and is tenacious with their follow up. They understand good appointment setting mechanics and know how to overcome objections with class and not put our dealers or customers in positions where we get bad reviews or bad customer experiences. The Acquisition Specialist is competitive, collaborative and takes a win-at-all-costs approach to appointment setting. A positive, upbeat, can-do attitude mixed with excellent interpersonal skills makes the customer experience delightful for each SnapAutos opportunity and is able to consistently meet and exceed performance goals.
The SnapAutos Acquisition Specialist is wholly responsible and accountable to converting the SnapAutos Opportunities into appointments and confirming those appointments. You are responsible for maintaining a minimum of a 50% lead to appointment ratio and will work directly with the performance management, marketing and technology team to track and optimize the conversion rate from opportunities all the way through acquisitions at a minimum benchmark of 50/50/50. This role is performance based and will be compensated what they are worth each month based on appointment production.
- Daily tracking of activities (calls, emails, text, appointments set, show, appraisal and acquisitions)
- Setting solid appointments that show
- Delivering world class guest experiences
- Convert SnapAutos leads into appointments
- Confirm appointments
- Maintain KPI benchmark standards of 50/50/50 lead to appointment set
- Report to Performance Manager on KPI benchmark of 50% for appointment to appraisal ratio
- Report to Performance Manager on KPI benchmark of 50% appraisal to acquisition ratio
- 50% Lead to Appointment Ratio
- 50% Appointment to Appraisal Ratio
- 50% Appraisal to Acquisition Ratio
- 75 Outbound Calls per Day
- 100% Appointment Confirmation
- $2,500 Monthly Salary
- 50 Acquisitions – $1,000
- 75 Acquisitions – $1.500
- 100 Acquisitions – $2,000
This job isn’t for everyone. It’s pretty much only for people who are addicted to winning and will stop at nothing to accomplish their goals. Plus, they need to be ultra competitive and know how to carry on in a high intensity, high competition work environment. However, if that’s you, this is one hell of an opportunity that you really shouldn’t pass up.
Please complete this form and email your resume to email@example.com: